High School Senior Scholarship
Northwest Railroad Institute offers each high school in the United States three, $1,000 scholarships to our Railroad Operations Training Program to be awarded to graduating high school seniors by a teacher or school counselor.
We are now accepting scholarship applications for 2021.
TWO WAYS TO APPLY
1. If you are a current student, your teacher/counselor can initiate and complete the application. To get started, please use the green button below.High school counselors: Nominate a student for a scholship
2. Students can initiate the process by specifying a teacher or counselor to automatically receive an email. Once they receive the email, the teacher/counselor can electronically sign to nominate the student. To get started, use the green button below.High school students: Apply for a scholarship
- The deadline for nomination is July 1 of each year.
- Scholarships are for tuition only. Enrollment fees, materials, and personal items are the responsibility of the students.
- Applicants must be a current-year high school senior.
- One scholarship per student.
What to Expect
- Students awarded a scholarship will be notified by email. Typically, students will receive notice of award within a month of being nominated.
- The scholarship certificate will be emailed to the student and the teacher/counselor who nominated them.
- Scholarships are for tuition only (enrollment fee, materials, and personal items are still the responsibility of the student).
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to request additional materials. We can be reached at (877)-340-3235.
Ultimate Scholarship Book
Check out the Ultimate Scholarship book. Find more than 1.5 million opportunities for free college money!